Arriving by car
Forget parking tickets, use mobile parking!
Parking zone VIRU and for electric cars VIRUVR. Start parking right after entering to parking house, before leaving the car.
Please use mobile applications or send SMS to 1902 – registration number and zone (e.g. 123 ABC VIRU). You need for that local mobile operator registration.
You can also pay for parking in parking machine located on third floor. Please do it before entering to shopping centre.
- Choose Parking zone VIRU
- Start parking in entering
- In settings activate option “Parking in parking houses“ (Parkimine parkimismajades). In future the app will start parking automatically after identifying the vehicle.
- Choose Parking zone VIRU
- Start parking in entering
Viru Keskus parking house is also open during road works in the city center! Drive in and park with mobile!
Almost everyone knows that Viru Keskus is located in the heart of the city center. Did you know that the Viru Keskus parking house is a convenient and affordable parking option for those who want to park in the city center without visiting the shopping center? Parking in the city center doesn’t have to be expensive or stressful, try:
- The cheapest in the heart of the city! Parking in the Südalinna zone costs €4.80, while in the Viru Keskus parking garage (VIRU zone) it costs only €3 per hour.
- Open 24/7. Our parking house never gets “closed”
- Park with your mobile. When you park with us, you don’t need to worry about barriers or parking tickets. Park conveniently with your mobile phone!
- Car wash. Did you know that you can also wash your car in the Viru Keskus parking garage?
- Secure parking in the city center. The Viru Keskus parking garage is illuminated, located in the center of the city between large streets, and there are always people here.
- Charging of electric vehicles. You can charge your scooters, motorcycles and electric cars with us!
- Excellent location. Parking in the city center has never been so convenient, also in terms of location: several cinemas, theaters and shopping centers are a few minutes’ walk from us; old town, gym, large bookstore, bus terminal and tram stop, dozens of restaurants, etc. And, most importantly, Viru Keskus itself.
Viru Keskuses parkimise soodustused
Coca-Cola Plaza Cinema
First 3 hours parking is 50% off (3h fee is 3EUR).
For parking discount register your parking in the cinema ticket control area.
Parking is 20% off with same day receipt.
For discount please scan your check on parking application
Night parking 21:00 – 09:00 €1/h
Claze Clean carwash
For car wash customers the parking is free of charge
Electric cars charging in Viru VooluRing
60 minutes free parking when charging in Viru VooluRing.
For discount please choose zone VIRUVR and use parking clock
First 2 hours parking is 50% off (2 hours fee is 2 EUR).
For parking discount register your parking in sports club cash desk.
- By presenting the terms and conditions provided in the Contract, the Operator expresses a proposal to enter into the Contract pursuant to subsection 16 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act. By driving their vehicle into the car park, the Driver accepts the terms and conditions provided by the Operator, and the Contract is considered as concluded pursuant to subsection 20 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act.
- The owner of the vehicle is jointly and severally liable with the Driver for meeting the terms and conditions of the Contract.
- The Operator has the right to presume that the owner or authorised user of the vehicle is the Driver and the party to the Contract.
- The Driver is obligated to pay a parking fee for using the Operator’s parking space, or own a parking permit that grants the right to park in the specific parking area.
- The amount of the parking fee, the conditions for paying the parking fee, and the conditions and guidelines for using the parking permit have been stated on the parking machine or the relevant information board.
- The Driver has the right to use the car park for parking. Activities that harm the car park or the upkeep of the car park (such as: dumping rubbish, washing vehicles outside of the car wash, vehicle repair, etc.) are prohibited.
- In the event of a breach of the Contract, the Driver undertakes to pay the Operator a contractual penalty of EUR 57. In the event that the breach continues, the Operator has the right to issue a new contractual penalty after 24 hours. Payment of the contractual penalty does not replace payment of the parking fee.
- In the event of a breach of the Contract, the Operator has the right to apply all legal remedies in line with the law, incl. preventing the vehicle from leaving the parking area.
- In the event that the vehicle causes damage to the Operator, or it is possible that the vehicle may leave the parking area despite the Operator’s attempt to impede the vehicle from doing so, or if the Contract or law is breached, incl. parking a vehicle without a licence plate or if circumstances provided in subsections 92 (2) and (6) of the Road Traffic Act occur, then the Operator has the right to tow the vehicle. In the event of towing the vehicle, the Operator has the right to hold on to the vehicle at the towing location until any amounts related to parking, incl. costs related to the towing of the vehicle, have been paid.
- The Operator has the right to assign claims originating from the Contract to a person providing a debt collection service, turn to the county court with the claim, and disclose debt information (payment default information) to the contractual partners published on the Operator’s website.
- When using the car park and the parking space, the Driver is obligated to follow due diligence measures and be guided by signposts, signs and guidelines issued by the Operator.