Feedback from Pro Optika customers shows that some of our customers need help because their glasses have broken or eyesight has deteriorated significantly and interferes with their work or studies.
Therefore Pro Optika is ready to provide the best possible services in view of the current emergency situation.
Pro Optika shop will be open temporarily Mon – Fri 12:00 – 17:00.
We will do our utmost to ensure the safety and health of our customers and our staff in the shop. We ensure sufficient personal protection to the staff and our customers.
Therefore we are not providing eye examinations for contact lenses and examinations for glasses are provided only if absolutely necessary. We ask our customers to follow these rules:
• Enter the shop only if you are healthy.
• We follow the 2+2 rule and allow only two customers enter the shop at the same time.
• After you enter you are obliged to disinfect your hands and we offer rubber gloves for you to use.
• Would you please leave all the glasses you try on onto the counter for us to disinfect.
• We provide eye examinations only if absolutely necessary. We will give the customer a facial mask and the optometrist will also wear a facial mask.
• After the eye examination the office and all contacted surfaces will be disinfected with special disinfectants.