Stores Mo-Fr 10-21
Restaurants Mo-Fr 10-18
Grocery store Mo-Su 09-22
Pharmacy Mo-Su 09-21
- The shopping centre with the greatest visitor numbers and the best results in the Baltic countries
- Venue for fashion and cultural events
- Fashion-centred fashion centre, three quarters of the leased area belongs to fashion brands
- 109 shops and service points
- More than 20 cafes and restaurants
- High quality and sparkling gems and jewellery area
- Bookshop Rahva Raamat rated one of the top 4 in the world
- Sports club MyFitness
- Anchor tenants: Kaubamaja, Rahva Raamat, Zara, MyFitness
- The first smart lockers in Estonia
- Unique parking house:
- On floors 3 to 4 – safe and convenient
- View to the Tallinn Old Town included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Best car park rate in the city centre
- Parking payments by mobile, cash or bank card
- Currently the only LEED O&M (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Building Operations and Maintenance) Platinum certificate in Estonia.
- Awards: Development Project of the Year, Commercial Initiative of the Year, Service Initiative of the Year, Customer of the Year, Most Music Friendly Enterprise of the Year.
- Marketing and advertising activities have been awarded nearly 50 times, most of them Golden Egg awards.
- Brands in Viru Keskus: Calvin Klein, AX | Armani Exchange, Guess, Ivo Nikkolo, Marc O’Polo, Mango, Max&Co., Marella, By Malene Birger, DKNY, HUGO, Michael Kors, Red Valentino, Sand, Tara Jarmon, Weekend MaxMara, Pinko, Massimo Dutti, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Jeans, Reserved, Promod, Aldo, Ecco, Högl, Lloyd, Liu Jo, Zara etc.
- Viru Keskus was opened in 2004 and underwent great renovations in 2014.